Giant Food Stores - Review about Pork Sausage from Baltimore, Maryland
I purchased a package of pork sausage links distributed by your company and sold by Giant Foods under their brand.The packagE said 12 links.
It contained only ten.Whether it actually contained the 9.6 ounces I don't know but I do know the difference between ten and twelve.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Pork Sausage
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Actual size of sandwich nowhere close to online image. Don't waste your money. It's advertised as hot and toasted. It came cold and untoasted, and lacking acceptable quantity of meat...."
- "Purchased really good looking package of Carolina Pride Sliced Smoked Pork Shoulder Picnic Ham marked "Special Trim" for supper that night. We are in a rural area so it is..."
- "I went to buy eggs at the dollar general on grand ave. in fort smith ar. They had some eggs on the 50% off rack. I got to the register..."
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "the size was supposed to be 5X, looked more like 5T, they told me if I left a positive review, they would send me something else?? why would I bother??..."
- "Opened a fresh pack and the first cigarette I pulled out had a piece of wood or maybe some sort of cardboard in it. I removed it and then went..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."