Today.Wanted to buy nuts at Giant Kota Damnsara.
No price tags on most of the displayed goods. Ask a Bangla worker. Went and came back to say "boss not here". Doesnt price tags compulsory??
We left.No purchase.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "2/1/2014 I opened a can of Harris Teeter Wild Mushroom Bisque Soup (you know, the one they sell in the refrigerated section), and made a bowl of soup. ..."
- "On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at approximately 8:15 P.M., I went into the Pavilions location at: 8969 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, California 90069 (310) 595-1730 and received absolutely Low Class, Horrible..."
- "This Kroger is located in a "low-moderate income" area. I'm appauled at what I see on the shelves in the meat department at this store! It's on Roosevelt in Little..."
- "After months of fighting with bad boys and their customer service , I got my cushion back from them. It was repaired. But it's happening again only a month and..."
- "I purchased two pairs of skechers go walk 3 from BRIGADE ROAD,BANGALURU,INDIA outlet on 02/7/16 on payement of Rupees 7217, i realised skechers had billed me 14.5% extra..."
- "BEWARE!!!! these people have been a nightmare! I had a simple move from an apartment to a storage while I go out of state for training. These Morons..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."