Giant Food Stores - Never purchase Nature's promise products

I just purchased a bag of nature's promise heart healthy bread from giant store, I though it's a reliable brand, but apparently I am wrong.The bread is supposed to sell by Oct 11, but I found some molds on pieces of bread.

Unfortunately, I realized that is molded bread only after I have eaten some. I am still disgusted and wish that wouldn't cause any cancer because mold is carcinogen. I want to complain, but don't know where I should file complaint. I thought food safety is good in U.S.A, but it seems nothing is so reliable in this country as in other developing countries.

Attached are some photos I have put.I wish no one else can get to be cheated by this brand.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Quality

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Natures Promise Heart Healthy Bread
Review category
Food Stores
review #933707 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Giant Food Stores? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

1 day ago #1230137 Newtown Square, Pennsylvania

its food and subject to environmental factors .... let say the bread was shipped and the temp got to high for too long. the food could spoil.
This is not a brand issue.
You should have called Giant as soon as you noticed the mold and I am certain they would have exchanged it for new - non moldy bread.
Think & Solve!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Giant Food Stores. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Giant Food Stores.
Filing a new complaint about