I purchased a box of flat wood toothpicks made by this company and carried by Giant Food.I'm afraid to use them because as soon as you try one, it splinter off and sticks in the roof of your mouth.
This could cause a serious problem. What if it had caused an infection in my mouth and would have needed medical attention? Who would pay the bill? Me, of course!
This "made in China" travesty should be taken off of the market immediately!
Also!I think it is *** for this site to require 100 words of text before a review can be submitted!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "ongoing problem since store opening! contrary to corporate protocol as posted at lot entrances, this store allows over the road tractors to use the park lot as a layover..."
- "On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at approximately 8:15 P.M., I went into the Pavilions location at: 8969 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, California 90069 (310) 595-1730 and received absolutely Low Class, Horrible..."
- "Around a month ago I was overcharged for an item at publix. As this happened to me countless times, as my routine I returned the item, got my full refund..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "HMW HOme warranty - called when my heating unit is not warming up my house. They said all parts are "working". When below freezing temperatures the unit ran..."
- "I have a black side by side whirlpool refrigerator. It was put in my home by Pulte home builders in April of 2014 and has a 2 year warranty. Since day..."