I purchased a box of flat wood toothpicks made by this company and carried by Giant Food.I'm afraid to use them because as soon as you try one, it splinter off and sticks in the roof of your mouth.
This could cause a serious problem. What if it had caused an infection in my mouth and would have needed medical attention? Who would pay the bill? Me, of course!
This "made in China" travesty should be taken off of the market immediately!
Also!I think it is *** for this site to require 100 words of text before a review can be submitted!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I just left the store located in King of Prussia for the second time this evening 8/25/2016!! I purchased chicken from the store. Once arriving home my wife and I..."
- "#601 located 2120 South Roan street Johnson City,Tn 37601. I have a serious complaint. I have talked to John Jones Executive Vice President about a critical situation about the..."
- "We bought a package of white chocolate and macadamia nuts cookie from Artisan bakery inside the Stater Bros on Adams and Brookhurst in huntington beach California. To our surprise,..."
- "HMW HOme warranty - called when my heating unit is not warming up my house. They said all parts are "working". When below freezing temperatures the unit ran..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."