I come to this store almost everyweek,i have a big famliy.pretty much every time i come im at the deli and i see this same lady, and she is always grumpy and rude.

this women ann aka deli manager talks to us customers with a attitdue. she never has her hair up and away from her shoulders a few times ive seen it in pigtails.

i know that people have bad days and we cant help it but this lady must be having a bad day every single day.i feel bad for her workers if she treats us customers like this.

Had an Experience with Giant Food Stores?

Comments

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #623840

Judging from you lack of capitalization, poor grammar, and punctuation, you shouldn't be criticizing anybody.I'm sure the hairstyles she uses, that you see fit to complain about meet certain qualifications.

Why are you complaining about the fact that she sometimes wears it in pig tails, at least then it isn't hanging loose, like you also think is improper.

If you have a big family, what does that have to do with anything, and also the big families that I know don't shop at the deli.Maybe it is your attitude that makes her have a bad attitude.

Smiths Food And Drug Centers - Kroger hates it's customers Smiths Food And Drug Centers " May 20, 2017 Update - It’s been about a year since this problem happened and I wanted to update my experiences between now and then. First, I wanted to..." Read more Publix Reuben not as advertised Publix "Actual size of sandwich nowhere close to online image. Don't waste your money. It's advertised as hot and toasted. It came cold and untoasted, and lacking acceptable quantity of meat...." Read more Giant Food Stores - Nuts Review from Mountain View, California Giant Food Stores "Today. Wanted to buy nuts at Giant Kota Damnsara. No price tags on most of the displayed goods. Ask a Bangla worker. Went and came back to say "boss not..." Read more Giant Food Stores - Ignorant Employee Giant Food Stores "Giant in Loyalsock PA (Williamsport)... An Employee posts videos that are offensive. He calls himself pissed off taxpayer on his youtube account. He hates law enforcement, instigates, harasses, and uses..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more